GB: various for student short
A Falmouth based student production is looking to cast actors for an upcoming short film, Setup.
Filming in Falmouth (you must have accommodation there) between 14th – 24th March.
Setup is a tightly crafted suspense thriller: the story of an innocent man mistaken as a criminal. Kidnapped and placed at the scene of a murder, a mail man has no recollection of the crime yet all the evidence points to him, and the police are already at the door.
We are looking to cast:
- male lead aged 25+ in the James Stewart-esque ‘nice guy’ role
- three antagonists (m/f, 18+), preferably of imposing build or height
- a sidekick to the antagonists (male) aged 40+ in a classic butler role
- two police officers (m/f) aged 25+
- three extras, at least one of which requires a male/female aged 30+
Our hope is to create an exciting, intense and stylish short, with the eventual aim to take an extended edition of the material to festivals.
|Casting Location(s):||Falmouth, GB|
|Playing Age:||18 - 45|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 13th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.