GB: various for drama film [E]
Casting for a new drama and collaboration. We might want to use an actor’s home for some shots.
- Nerdy techie – male, 35-45. But not that good with technology.
- Aging businessman – male, 50+. Well to do and has done well for himself.
- Businessman’s wife – female, 50+. Disgruntled and not convinced by her husband’s obsession.
- Hippy – female, 25-35. Long hair, playing an obcure instrument (or guitar) would be advantage. Friends of the earth type, into yoga married to male hippy.
- Hippy – male, 25-35. Long hair, plays guitar (advantage if you can actually play the guitar), Friends of the Earth type, into yoga, married to female hippy.
- Single White female – female, 35-45. A normal everyday single female, no children.
Please send your details. Some local expenses will be covered and 5% profit share for actors.
Not necessarily looking for acting experience here; looking for natural performances.
Should ideally be based in Yorkshire.
|Casting Location(s):||Yorkshire, GB (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||25 - 60|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Mon 4th April, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.