GB: URGENT – male/female, 18-35, for short [E]
We are looking for actors interested in taking part in an exciting student production, Man’s Best Friend.
Shooting in the Newcastle upon Tyne area on 28th of March to April 1st 2016.
Unpaid, but local travel expenses will be covered.
Auditions: Friday – 4th March 2016 9Am-3PM at Newcastle College Performance Academy.
Synopsis: Happy go lucky Jack the lad Tom, has his world turned upside down when his beloved dog Skip goes missing. Revelations from his girlfriend Sarah and mistress Catherine lead Tom to uncover the horrific truth.
- TOM, male, 18-35. Tom is a cocky young man who treats his devoted girlfriend Sarah like a doormat he always puts himself first with the exception of his prize pet dog Skip.
- SARAH, female, 18-35. Sarah is Tom’s devoted girlfriend, she is treat badly by Tom but she only lets him think that he is in charge as it is in fact she who wears the pants in the relationship, she suspects that Tom is being unfaithful and Sarah hates not getting her own way.
- CATHERINE, female, 18-35. Tom’s friend and confidant whom he’s kept a secret from Sarah, Catherine is always there for Tom and has begun to develop feeling for him. She knows that Sarah suspects Tom of cheating and wants to have Tom to herself.
Please get in touch for details, thank you.
|Casting Location(s):||Newcastle, GB|
|Playing Age:||18 - 35|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Fri 4th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.