For a student film from Coventry University, I am looking for:
- Stephen: In his late 20’s Stephen is intelligent he loves technology. Stephen is clean cut with a slim like body.
- Nikki: Nikki Mid 20’s, she has long hair. Nikki is a needy girl; one who truly loves Stephen but is hurt by the words sent from his future self.
- Jay: In his Mid 20’s Jay is the funny one, the one that always makes a joke out of everything. Jay is Stephens’s best friend.
Filming late March/early April.
Filming in Birmingham; local expenses can be covered.
If you are interested in any of the roles, please contact me. Thank you for your time!
|Casting Location(s):||Birmingham, GB|
|Playing Age:||21 - 29|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Sun 20th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.