A short film student production in Brighton is looking for:
- Ross Kilburn – Scottish old school hitman who mentors the protagonist. Any age.
- Morris Wallace – protagonist who starts off in the bad books of Duke, thinks he knows the game inside out, much to Kilburn’s disapproval. Any age.
Synopsis: After his empire starts to crumble around him, drug kingpin, ‘Duke’ decides to evacuate the country to try and escape the threat posed by the men he used to pay to kill his rivals. The mutiny of ‘Duke’ leads to the intertwined entanglement of violence and deceit throughout the ranks of the drug lord.
Please send your application along with the name of the role you are interested in.
|Casting Location(s):||Brighton, GB|
|Playing Age:||20 - 60|
|Closing Date:||Sun 13th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.