GB: male actors 30-35 for student film [L,NP]
For a student film shooting in London we are recreating the scene of Moriarty’s death from BBC’s Sherlock resetting it in 1893. This is a 5 min scene which will be shot on a rooftop but will not include Sherlock’s fall.
Shooting 1st March
- Sherlock Holmes 35, tall, dark haired, slim build, well spoken English man. Fascinatingly intelligent, Sherlock is always one step ahead…with most people. His ability to necessitate, deduce and solve. Attracts the attention of most and leads to the intellectual war with Jim Moriarty. Sherlock loves what he does because he knows of nothing else that can truly keep him occupied: he wants everything and everyone to be as clever as he is.
- Jim Moriarty 30, slicked back hair, athletic build, well-groomed, well spoken English. Jim is ‘on the dark side’ and his creepy demeanor doesn’t let you forget this. He is a manipulative and sadistic man, caught up in his own mind games. Unnerving to the audience, he has a presence that makes most people want to run away.
I look forward to hearing from you!
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB|
|Playing Age:||30 - 35|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Thu 25th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.