For a sitcom pilot we are looking for
- 2 male actors
- 18-26 years old
- London accents
- 5′ 8″ or taller
Synopsis: Three inner-city friends are entering a new chapter of their lives at university. They plan now to make the most of their final years of being young, wild and free.
Auditions 20th March, London therefore you need to be London based for these roles.
- Caucasian male. Don’t be fooled by his laid back exterior. The catalyst for disaster, his uncharacteristic banter is only matched by his guitar skill, well lack thereof. But he’s a good mate and wants to see his boys have good time. (If you could play the guitar that would be a bonus).
- South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) male. An arrogant prince exiled from his wealth and forced to come to England to study further. More now on a journey of self-discovery.
Please send details for more information.
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB|
|Playing Age:||18 - 26|
|Closing Date:||Sat 19th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.