GB: male actor, 45-55, for film [L,P]
For a film we are looking to cast:
- male actor
- homeless/alcoholic type – ideally beard, wild hair, rough look, etc
Storyline: Once a thriving visual artist, this 50 year-old vagabond left his family 12 years ago for a drinking binge that’s still going on. He has a relentless need to fight for any drink that comes his way and doesn’t like any one crossing his path, especially businessmen.
JOHN SCOW is pivotal to our story in “baptizing” the American into London’s Underworld.
Rubicon Short Film When an American businessman in London meets a Syrian refugee their lives change in ways you wouldn’t expect. This story is based on true events and shaped by current ones. Our cast includes Miltos Yerolemou (Game of Thrones, Star Wars: Force Awakens, and The Danish Girl) and Wolf Kahler (Raiders of the Lost Ark,Band of Brothers, and The Remains of the Day). Our DOP is Oona Menges (Social Suicide, Dirty Pretty Things).
We are shooting on March 4, 5 & 6 in Greater London. You must be available for at least one evening, be comfortable simulating urinating and vomiting on an American businessman, and working at night in rain.
The role is paid.
Please submit your details with subject line of: JOHN SCOW SUBMISSION
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||45 - 55|
|Closing Date:||Mon 29th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.