GB: male actor, 40-50, in Edinburgh [E]
The Composer – who says life has to be fair?
Synopsis: An eccentric composer is racing against his fate and against time to finish his masterpiece before he is taken away.
- male actor
- 40 to 50 years old
- must have a cold stare and ability to act a range of emotions – from lunacy to anger to tears to humorous
All travel (local) will be paid and amazing food (and abundant amounts of chocolate) will be available on set.
Shooting in Edinburgh from 31st March, 4th and 5th April. Rehearsals will be necessary and negotiated pre-filming.
|Casting Location(s):||Edinburgh, GB (approx 6,228km away)|
|Playing Age:||40 - 50|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Sun 13th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.