For a Brighton Film School student production, we are looking for:
- male actor
Role: Gary is a part-time clown and had in the past a career as a stand-up comedian. He is suffering from depression as he is still grieving over his dead wife and feels like life isn’t going anywhere.
Synopsis: 49-year-old Gary Webber is a sad, children’s entertainer numbed by the loss of his wife 15 years earlier. He walks through life, wracked with guilt over her death, living a mundane existence until a strange parcel arrives at his door.
Auditioning 22nd-24th March 2016
Shooting 20/21st April 2016
The job is unpaid with (local) expenses only being covered.
|Casting Location(s):||Brighton, GB|
|Playing Age:||40 - 50|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Tue 22nd March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.