GB: male actor 25-30 for short [L]
For a short student film, looking for:
- male actor
- average (or below) height
Tomas Lindy is a down and out journalist who becomes a metaphorical vampire killer for the top news story.
Shooting 29th February in Cardiff.
Synopsis: Short vampire film regarding a near down and out male journalist who gets a grilling off his boss that he’s got one last shot to get a big story. He then creates a metaphorical vampire killer and it evolves from there.
|Casting Location(s):||Cardiff, GB|
|Playing Age:||25 - 30|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Thu 25th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.