GB: male actor, 20-30, for short [L]
Hi everyone! I am a young French filmmaker graduated from film studies in Paris. I have directed a few short film there which got prizes or were nominated to festivals.
Now I am looking to directed a new short film drama at the end of February in London. I am looking for:
- male actor
- role of waiter in a restaurant
The shooting dates are TBC but would be at the end of February.
If you are interested in the role or you know someone who might be interested as well, please contact me! If you’re not available the 16th for casting to meet each other please let me know and we’ll sort something out.
Many many thanks!
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB (approx 0km away)|
|Playing Age:||20 - 30|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Tue 16th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.