GB: female actors, 30s, for animated short [P]
For an animated short film drama (running time about 22 mins) we are on the search for the role of:
- female voiceover talent
- she is cheating on the lead male with men and woman. Loses everything. Makes a deal with the devil to get some land. It doesn’t end so well for Amy.
- ideally female
- Beggar/Abaddoni is the devil who starts as male and ends as female. Smooth, charming. Cross dressing. Evil.
- We would like if at all possible for the same actress to play the beggar (male) and then Abaddon (female)
Positions will be paid by at least the UK minimum wage.
Please include a voicereel with your application.
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB|
|Playing Age:||30 - 39|
|Closing Date:||Wed 30th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.