Hi everyone! I am a young French filmmaker graduated from film studies in Paris. I have directed a few short film there which got prizes or were nominated to festivals.
Now I am looking to directed a new short film drama at the end of February in London. I am looking for:
- GERTRUDE – the mother
- female actor
The short film takes place in restaurant where she is having lunch with her daughter.
The shooting dates are TBC but would be at the end of February.
If you are interested in the role or you know someone who might be interested as well, please contact me! If you’re not available the 16th for casting to meet each other please let me know and we’ll sort something out.
Many many thanks!
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB|
|Playing Age:||70 - 99|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Tue 16th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.