For a short film shooting next week (23rd and 24th Feb) casting:
- GIRL – 15-17 (actress ideally over 18 and can play younger) – The Girl is an optimistic person. She has been trying to save her mother from herself for years now. She has always tried to be her best, and tries truly to be the perfect daughter, but after one particularly bad argument, she realises that she will never be able to escape her mother’s abuse, and that she cannot be fixed.
- Will be needed on 23rd and 24th Feb.
The film is about a teenage girl that commits suicide because she feels as though she cannot escape her abusive mother.
Auditions will be held later this week, probably over the weekend. The roles are unpaid, but I will pay for travel expenses, and food will be provided on the filming days. Thank you!
|Casting Location(s):||York, GB|
|Playing Age:||15 - 17|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Sun 21st February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.