For the short film, Sabina, we are looking for a British Asian cast.
- Lead Role: Sabina -acting age 15-16 years old.
- Lead role: Samira (Sabina’s mother) acting age 38-46 years old ( must be able to speak in Urdu).
- Supporting role: Hasan (Sabina’s boyfriend) – acting age 15-17 years old.
- Supporting role: Saba (Hasan’s older sister) Acting age 19-23 yrs old.
- Supporting role: Dr Aswini (GP/Doctor) Acting age 35-39 yrs old.
- Extra role: Yasmin (Sabina’s younger sister) Acting age 6-8 yrs old.
- Extra role: Farah (Sabina’s younger sister) Acting age 10-12 yrs old.
- Extra role: Dad (Sabina’s Dad) acting age 44-55 years old.
- Extra x1 (with lines): White women pushing buggy Acting age 28-44 years old.
- Extra x3 group of Asian girls Acting age 15-21 years old.
- Extra x3 (with lines) group of Asian women Acting age 33-44 years old.
Auditions in London on Thursday 25 Feb 2016
- X2 LEADS: fees to be negotiated
- X3 SUPPOTING ROLES set fees to be negotiated
- X10 EXTRAS: expenses and food provided only
|Casting Location(s):||London, GB|
|Playing Age:||15 - 55|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Wed 24th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.