For a short film shooting next week (23rd and 24th Feb) casting:
- MOTHER – 35-50 – The Mother became pregnant with the daughter after being attacked and raped. She tried to love the girl, but she cannot bring herself to. She hates that such a violent act could create such a beautiful ray of light.
- Will be needed for filming on 24th Feb.
The film is about a teenage girl that commits suicide because she feels as though she cannot escape her abusive mother.
Auditions will be held later this week, probably over the weekend. The roles are unpaid, but I will pay for travel expenses, and food will be provided on the filming days. Thank you!
|Playing Age:||35 - 50|
As this is expenses-only, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Sun 21st February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.