The Pirateship Theatre Company will be arriving soon and I feel now is a good time to advertise for actors.
I am looking for 3 males and 3 females to join my company.
This will in time turn into full time and paid work. My work promises to push and challenge social issues and raise awareness about how we live our lives, showing examples of how we can help the environment, people and animals. This will be done by using comical animal characters I have created. I will aim to produce shows full of comedy and educational values. These characters will also run fund raising events. Workshops and promote good causes, so its a really good opportunity to get stuck in to the community.
I am looking for people wishing to push for social change and strive towards a more peaceful society. you must love animals as 20% of the income will go towards a charity I am currently work with (more information on request). In addition, you must be able to commute in and around the Cornwall area.
Meetings for the next few weeks will be held on a Thursday evening near the Bodmin area.
If you feel you have what it takes to be apart of this fantastic venture then please contact me!
|Casting Location(s):||Cornwall, GB|
|Playing Age:||16 - 99|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 27th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.