I am looking for two actors aged 18-30 to play the following characters:
Kent Jackson: Kent is the most posh, upper class 20 year old you’ll meet, he often spends time writing essays on classic literature watching Daily Politics, reading poems, and then after he’ll go out to a house party, snort coke off a ladies stomach, hot-box a mini cooper, then go home and work off the hangover with some red wine and Edam.
Phil Danstien: Phil is obsessed with Sci-fi, comics, cartoons, video games, mostly the stuff he was meant to have grown out of by the time he turned 16, but even at the age of 21 he still stays up late to buy the latest issue of The Transformers comic the day it’s released in America.
Please contact for more details!
|Casting Location(s):||Cornwall, GB|
|Playing Age:||18 - 30|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Mon 21st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.