FRANCE: White/Black/Mixed Race male/female actors, 22-42, French spkrs, for a tv production in Paris
This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 22-42
- ethnicity: White/Black/Mixed Race
- based in/around Paris, France
- speaking fluent FRENCH
1 male actor, Black or Mixed Race, playing age 28-42
1 female actor, playing age 22-42
- type: a tv production
- titled: Boy In Paper
- payment: contact for details
Shooting summer 2018 in Paris.
Synopsis: In a working-class suburb, Chuck Washington disappeared aged 8, after a bike ride in the park with his father Marcus Washington, of African descent, who did not pay attention to him because busy quarreling with his ex-wife Mirella. In the park Marcus asks for help but nobody listens to him. They are all either busy on their phones or fear ti might be one of those “You’ve been framed” kind of videos. The failure of the research carried out by himself and the police will leave the father alone in a city where people only function according to what television or Facebook will tell them …
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Ethnicity:||White - Black - Mixed Race|
|Playing Age:||22 - 42|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 18th February, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.