For the forthcoming film by Josephine Jourdan, I Cannot Breath, we are looking for the following.
- STAN (male) 30-40, black, large
- MILA (female) Stan’s wife, 30-40, mixed race, 160-175 tall
- JOHN (male) 30-40, black
- LENA (female) Stan & Mila’s daughter, 16, mixed race, very feminine, long hair
- WOMAN 25-30, black, big presence, intimidating, large
- BARMAN 25-30, white, long hair, 170-180 tall
- CHEMIST (female) 30, mixed race, feminine
- DANIEL CANTENO (male) policeman, 30-40, white, large, imposing, muscular
The story is based on the true story of Eric Garner, an African-American who died following police violence in the USA.
Shooting in Paris; ideally candidates will be based there as this is unpaid.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||16 - 40|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Thu 31st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.