For the forthcoming film by Josephine Jourdan, I Cannot Breath, we are looking for the following.
- STAN (male) 30-40, black, large
- MILA (female) Stan’s wife, 30-40, mixed race, 160-175 tall
- JOHN (male) 30-40, black
- LENA (female) Stan & Mila’s daughter, 16, mixed race, very feminine, long hair
- WOMAN 25-30, black, big presence, intimidating, large
- BARMAN 25-30, white, long hair, 170-180 tall
- CHEMIST (female) 30, mixed race, feminine
- DANIEL CANTENO (male) policeman, 30-40, white, large, imposing, muscular
The story is based on the true story of Eric Garner, an African-American who died following police violence in the USA.
Shooting in Paris; ideally candidates will be based there as this is unpaid.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||16 - 40|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Thu 31st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.