FRANCE: URGENT – male/female actors, 18-25, English/French spkrs, for a shoot in Paris [P]
This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 18-25
- based in/around Paris, France
- speaking bilingual ENGLISH/FRENCH or with very light French accent
- type: a shoot
- payment: paid
- shooting in France between beginning of October 2017
- you must include a short 30-60 second recording (by smartphone) and include this in the body of your email; where you speak English
Please send your application in FRENCH only.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Language(s) Needed:||English - French|
|Playing Age:||18 - 25|
|Closing Date:||Mon 18th September, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
3. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact enCAST privately here; or, to comment publicly, please use the enCAST forums here.