For a short film we are looking for a male actor.
Synopsis: Four young Legionnaires are isolated from everything during the course of their training.
Role of O’Neil
- male actor
- Irish (or can speak with British/American/Canadian, etc accent)
- sporty, athletic, strong, fit
- either with or happy to have short hair (military haircut)
Shooting May 14-18 in Paris.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||20 - 30|
|Closing Date:||Thu 10th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.