This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 26-60
- based in/around Paris, France
- speaking fluent FRENCH
– Rives, Young director of the Be Well company: male, playing age 25
– Chris, Liliane’s father: male, playing age 35
– Anne, Liliane’s mother: female, playing age 35
– Jordan, TV presenter: male, playing age 30-35
– Elisabeth, a people’s rights activist: female, playing age 50
– Roberts, a cancer specialist, playing age 60
- type: a short film
- titled: Elona
- payment: contact for details
Synopsis: On her birthday, Liliane, an 11-year-old cancer patient, receives a special gift from her parents. Elona, a little girl created to absorb her illness. But unlike those around her, Lili will not think of her as a mere object, but rather as someone with feelings.
Filming will take place in the Paris region, during the last week of the April holidays (from 23 to 28).
The casting sessions will be held in the coming weeks in Paris.
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel with the subject of your email as the name of the character you are applying for.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||26 - 60|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Tue 20th February, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.