This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 25-55
- based in/around Lyon, France
- speaking fluent ENGLISH as native speakers
male, playing age 45-55, ideally with gray hair, to play a company manager
male, ethnicity Asian or Eurasian, playing age 35-45, to play a business executive
female, playing age 25-35, to play a business executive
- type: a shoot
- payment: paid
For a corporate film.
Shooting for one to two days in the Lyon area, between mid-April and end of April 2018.
stating in the subject line “movie
Written on 27/03/2018
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel with the subject of your email as film corporate. Please also make a short video presentation in English, upload it to Youtube and include the link to it in your application.
|Casting Location(s):||Lyon, France|
|Playing Age:||25 - 55|
|Closing Date:||Mon 2nd April, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.