This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors for main roles
- playing age: 18-70
- based in/around Paris, France
- speaking fluent FRENCH
Fils, male, 18 – a true sportsman
Père de famille, male 55 – a patriarch, proud of his family, friendly type
Mère de famille , female, 50 – the kind who always says what she thinks, spontaneous
Fille, female, 24 – determined, bonne vivante, still looking for Prince Charming
Cousine, female, 35 – a down to earth woman
Mari de la cousine, male, 38 – optimistic, idealistic, eco-friendly, rides a bike
Petite cousine, female, 24 – she has not yet finished her studies, still living with parents, has trouble leaving the nest, wants to shake things up
Grande mère, female, 70 – living her second youth, dynamic, looking for new experiences
Oncle, male, 35 – finds always a solution for everything, very talkative, enthusiastic
- type: a tv production
- payment: contact for details
The casting is for a new season of a short program for a major French TV channel.
Shooting between early February and April 2018.
Casting by appointment in Paris.
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel with the subject of your email as programme court + the role you are applying for.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||18 - 70|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Mon 15th January, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.