This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors for bit parts
- playing age: 16-99
- based in Paris, France
- speaking fluent FRENCH
– male and females to play as aristocrats, high bourgeoisie
– males to play as “apaches”, the thugs of the time.
– males to play as anarchists, trade unionists, workers
– males and females to play as servants, governesses, small tradespeople
type: television series
payment: paid (at union rate) + paid dress rehearsals
For the next episode of TF1 (8 episodes of 52 ‘) entitled Bazar de la Charité
Shooting in Paris from November 2018 to April 2019.
There will be 1 or more days of shooting.
The series follows the fate of 3 women following the fire of the Bazar de la Charité fire that took place in 1897 in Paris, and focuses on the condition of women in the Parisian society of the time.
ATTENTION since it is a film in costume set in older times, the recruitment conditions are quite strict:
For women: long hair required, no colored or highlighted hair
For men: not too short hair, no modern cuts or cut with short sides
Please send your application in FRENCH only. Please specify when (if at all) you are not available between NOVEMBER 10 and APRIL 10:
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||16 - 99|
|Closing Date:||Sun 23rd September, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.