This is a Casting Call for:
- male/female actors
- playing age: 11-16
- based in/around Paris, France
- speaking fluent FRENCH
BETTINA: female, playing age 13-14, Singing ability welcome. Bettina is a pretty intelligent and rebellious girl who cannot bear being treated like a child.
CHARLOTTE: female, playing age 13-14, androgynous physique, body of a sportswoman (little/no curves).
MATHIS: male, playing age 13-14 . Mathis has a lot of temperament and is very manipulative.
NADIA: female, playing age 12-13. She is a sensitive and unsure girl.
ADAM: male, playing age 12-13, slightly overweight body welcome. Adam is sociable and generous, but cannot stand to be transparent in the eyes of his parents …
ALLYSTER: male, playing age 11 (must be 12 or over in March 2018). Allyster is a solitary type, a sort of bookworm, a good student, he will have to rebel against the older ones.
LUCAS: male, playing age 11 (must be 12 or over in March 2018). Lucas is good-natured and jovial but very shy when it comes to opening his heart …
CHLOE: female, playing age 13-14. acne and dental braces welcome. Chloe is wise teenager in appearance who hides well her real nature.
- type: TV production on Tf1
- titled: SAM
- payment: contact for details
For season 3 of “SAM” broadcast on Tf1.
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||11 - 16|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Tue 20th February, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.