For a series of programmes on jewellery, we are looking for:
- female presenter
- bilingual English/French
- excellent knowledge of jewellery and gems (ideally professionally trained)
- able to speak eloquently on the product during transmission
- good diction
- comfortable & experienced in front of the camera
To present the creations in collaboration with the host.
Filming in Paris (ideally you should have accommodation there).
150 euros gross per hour; shooting for 3-6 hours per quarter
Please send your information along with examples of your work.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France|
|Playing Age:||20 - 45|
|Closing Date:||Mon 29th February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.