FRANCE: black/Arabic male actor, 25-35, French spkr, for film
For a medium length film, looking for:
- male actors as DRUG TRAFFICKER
- playing age: 25-35
- black or Arabic ethnicity
- speaking very good FRENCH
Synopsis: At 30, Youssouf still has done nothing with his life and has taken refuge in alcohol. Will his mother’s tears, his brother’s brutality, the sweetness of his sister or the words of a friend, change anything?
Shooting in Paris in September 2017
Please send your application in FRENCH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Casting Location(s):||Paris, France (approx 5,437km away)|
|Playing Age:||25 - 35|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Sun 23rd July, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.