FRANCE: actress, 20-25, for challenging short [L,P]
We are casting for the film, We Need to Talk.
This short film chronicles the last hours of a couple engaged in a domestic dispute. Ombèline, a young woman, stabs her companion during their lovemaking and decides before he dies to sort out their problems.
We are looking to cast an actress for the role of Ombèline. The film is almost entirely about this character and we need a passionate and determined actress to fill this role.
- must have an excellent command of English
- beautiful and dangerous; strongly inspired the character played by Sissy Spacek in Badlands and the character of May played by Angela Bettis in the film of the same name
- can be as touching and sensual as she is violent and cruel
The film is based on a sexually charged atmosphere and violence of the cinema of Harmony Korine or Lars Von Trier.
Note that there is nudity involved in the film and also (simulated) sexual scenes.
The shooting will take place in Lyon for 3 of 4 days and will be paid.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IN FRENCH!
|Casting Location(s):||Lyon, France|
|Playing Age:||20 - 25|
|Closing Date:||Sun 21st February, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.