FRANCE: actors (m/f), 16-45 French/English spkrs, for short film in Arles & Montpellier [NP]
project title: SOLA 29-31.07
production type: short film
looking for actors
based in/around: Montpellier, France
about the project
We are shooting a Paneuropean shortfilm called SOLA
“In search of the freedom of total loneliness, a young woman discovers how important human cohesion is to her”.
Specifically SOLA tells the journey of the English teacher Mareike, who is looking for the perfect place to spread the ashes of her grandpa and start to isolate herself from humankind.
We are shooting in a small, almost documentary team in different countries and are experimenting with the possibilities of improvisation.
Next Friday till Sunday (29-31.07) we will be shooting in some places in Arles and Montpellier.
If you are interested I can send you more information or we can have a call and I can explain to you better what we are planning.
playing age: 16 - 45
role languages: French/English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 175566
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.