Casting for a major new film in Turkey

Forums the enCAST site Casting for a major new film in Turkey

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Jos Smit 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

For a major new motion picture set during the Second World War and filming in Turkey, enCAST are casting for the following characters. The roles are
    [See the full post at: Casting for a major new film in Turkey]

Hi there

I am a professional actress, I speak english fluently and I am very interested to cast for your film.

I’m sending to you some links below in order to have an idea of my profile.

I’ve played  around 20 short movies and some fiction.

I am part of National Theatre of Kosova.

You can contact me via email [removed]

best regards

Lena Bokshi

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Lena,

What you need to do is click on the role you’d like to apply to and then using the casting form on that page.

Let me know if you need more on this.

Jenny

Hi Jenny

First of all thank you for the reply. Since I’m new in this site, I still don’t know how to apply for casting. I clicked on the role that I wanted to do a casting but then I did not understand how to apply.

Can you please help me on that? I would appreciate it a lot.

thank you

Lena

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Lena,

When you go to the casting notice page you can see the yellow box which tells you the status of the casting. This is explained in more detail in our FAQ here: https://encast.eu/forums/topic/how-do-i-apply-to-a-casting/

If there’s a link in the yellow box you can click to apply; otherwise there’s a message there which you can read about here: https://encast.eu/forums/topic/why-cant-i-apply-to-this-casting/

What message do you see there when you visit the casting notice?

Jenny

•  Hello
    • I tried to apply to that casting too and I do not see a yellow box that allows me to. As far as I can understand, one cannot apply to any casting if it is a Free Actor account, right? So why should we use it for then?
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Miruna,

This FAQ explains the messages you might see in the yellow box: https://encast.eu/forums/topic/why-cant-i-apply-to-this-casting/

Some of the castings on the site are free to apply from all accounts; these are generally expenses only or low paid jobs but can include other paid castings.

Jenny

Stuntman
    Stuntman
    Participant

Good afternoon, my name is Vadim Pavlenko.
    Russian-Ukrainian stuntman, actor. I would like to work in Turkey and on your wonderful project. there will be a lot of work as a trick and acting.
    Shower and information, you can see on my page.
    Thank you

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Please can you apply to the role through the casting notice. Thanks!

Jos Smit
    Jos Smit
    Participant

Hi Jenny,

Sadly enough my account was approved just after the closing day for the Von Papen role. Is it yet still possible to apply for it? Or did you find the right actor already?

kind regards

Jos

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Jos,

First off you don’t need to be verified to apply to castings. Verification is just an “extra” here (see here for more on this).

The role of Von Papen is still open for casting till tomorrow. Can you send it by then? See here: https://encast.eu/europe-male-actors-60-english-german-spkrs-as-von-papen-for-a-major-film-in-turkey-p/

Thanks, Jenny

Jos Smit
    Jos Smit
    Participant

Thank you Jenny 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.