Can't Submit for job

Forums the enCAST site Can't Submit for job

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jenny @ enCAST 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Doug Motel
    Doug Motel
    Participant

The system keeps telling me that I cannot submit because “Headshot 2” is missing. But I have 2 headshots in the gallery. What can I do to fix this asap before the film I want to submit for expires?

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

The headshots are those pictures actually on the profile. (The gallery is separate.) At the moment there’s just one. What you need to do is complete the profile fully.

Please check out the FAQ and if you’re still having problems, by all means get back to me here.

Thanks, Jenny

Doug Motel
    Doug Motel
    Participant

I added the second headshot (which took a long time because it would not save) but finally I see it there now. But the submission WAS STILL REJECTED saying there was no Headshot 2 though there now is.  See video https://www.useloom.com/share/d7d3a15e2b1d4e80baa6aa50b46683bc

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

Thank you very much for the screencast, it is very useful.

I can’t see why the casting doesn’t go through (and it’s the first time I’ve seen this problem) but I’ve passed it on to our tech people to take a look and I’ll get back to you later today for sure.

Sorry for any inconvenience with this.

Jenny

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

Sorry for the delay. Our tech team looked at the issue and managed to get into the casting fine; the system recognised that there were two headshots there.

They believe it was an issue with caching. Can you please try again either with a different browser or if you use the same browser try reloading the page with Ctrl-F5 to clear the cache.

Do please let me know how you get on.

Jenny

PS we have emptied the page cache on the server also

Mohyee Dorgham
    Mohyee Dorgham
    Participant

There is a role I would like to apply but there is no icon help to do

FRANCE: Indian/Pakistani/Middle-<wbr />Eastern actors, 50, for short film in Île-de-France [NP]

Jenny @ enCAST
    Jenny @ enCAST
    Keymaster

Hi Mohyee,

Thanks for your message.

I believe this question has already been answered in our FAQ here:

Please check out the FAQ and if you’re still having problems, by all means get back to me here.

Thanks, Jenny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.