This is a Casting Call for:
- male voiceover artists
- playing age: 18-99
- speaking ENGLISH with a FRENCH accent
- Performance should be confident and authoritative, but also warm and positive
- Recording to take place week of 26th March 2018
- type: Voiceover for a short corporate promo trailer for a new Management Leadership training course, created for those working in an international pharmaceutical company. The video will be sent out to the course’s participants ahead of training.
- titled: The Future is Now!
- payment: £180 per day
We are looking for someone who can record themselves in their own studio.
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include your voicereel as an attachment.
Email with a recorded sample reading of:
“Use this opportunity to build lasting connections with each other. Your new network will increase the strength and effectiveness of your work, and help you as you transform each other and our company.”
|Closing Date:||Wed 28th March, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1.Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2.Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3.If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4.In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5.Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please contact us and let us know.