This is a Casting Call for a major new film in Turkey:
- male actor as CARL MOYZISCH
- playing age: 35-42
- based in Europe
- speaking native GERMAN with fluent ENGLISH
In 1941, he came to Turkey as a diplomatic attaché of Nazi Germany Embassy in Ankara, but in reality he was a German Secret Service Agent. An army officer who is utterly faithful to Hitler. Ambitious and cold. Hates Jews. Cruel. He cannot get along with Ambassador Von Papen at all and has passionate feelings for his secretary, Cornelia Kapp. He is the kind of man who will do any kind of evil thing in order to get what he wants. However, from the outside he looks as if he is a family man. Utterly coldblooded, he is good at hiding his true feelings. He pays attention to his clothing and uses Brilliantine for his hair. He has a cold and distant relationship with his wife but is very fond of his son, and this is his weak spot. According to him, his son is the ultimate representation of the Aryan race and he thus despises Cornelia Kapp’s son Marcus, who has a Down syndrome.
- type: a film set at the end of WW2
- payment: well paid
- shooting in Turkey from mid-May on
- potential candidates will be asked to self-tape
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Language(s) Needed:||English - German|
|Playing Age:||35 - 42|
|Closing Date:||Wed 18th April, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.