This is a Casting Call for a major new film in Turkey:
- male actors
- playing age: 30-40
- based in Europe
- speaking native British ENGLISH
- WELLINGTON – male, 40, British Security Manager at the British Embassy. A big, athletic man. Son of a working class family from Liverpool, strong as a bull and handsome. He does not drink alcohol or smoke. He practices boxing and bodybuilding. Was married once but now divorced with no children. His nickname in the embassy is ironically Tiny due to his big size. He has a trustworthy face which is why he lies comfortably. He is committed to his job enough to kill someone if necessary. He might have a secret gambling passion.
DAVID RUSSEL – male, 30, British Second Clerk of The British Embassy. Married. Son of a diplomat family. Worked in Budapest before Turkey. Someone who tries to look important. His father is best friend with Ambassador Hugge Hugessen which is why he has an impact on Hugessen.
- type: a film set at the end of WW2
- payment: well paid
- shooting in Turkey from mid-May on
- potential candidates will be asked to self-tape
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Playing Age:||30 - 40|
|Closing Date:||Thu 12th April, 2018|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.