EUROPE: actors (m) 45-55, Spanish or German spkrs, for corporate shoot in Milan [P]
project title: Skillgym
production type: shoot
looking for actors
based in/around: Europe
about the project
For our client SKILLGYM, a role-playing platform for critical business conversation, 'Lifelike' is looking for 2 male actors.
About our company:
'Lifelike' develops highly immersive simulations based on artificial intelligence and interactive cinema. We believe the total and complete emotional engagement of the user is necessary to obtain effective training results. Our simulations improve people’s automatic behaviours because they allow the user to gather experience from continuous and contextualized feedback in a highly realistic, unpredictable, and dynamic simulation environment. Our simulators provide an immersive life-like environment where the user is invited to interact with a counterpart (a real actor) to achieve a specific, declared, target.
2 days of shooting near Milano between 26th and 28th of April 2023 (arrival the day before the shoot, departure at the end of the shoot on the 2nd day).
Fee: 700 euro + 100 euro covid test reimb
playing age: 45 - 55
role languages: Spanish
(shooting dates 27+28 of April)
playing age: 45 - 55
role languages: German
(shooting dates 25+26 of April)
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 207501
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.
Search Suitable Actors
- Stefan Woelk Sub ID: 207562 Status: 1 Reset 0
- Jonathan Neira Sub ID: 207564 Status: 1 Reset 0
- Frits Soetmann Sub ID: 207576 Status: 1 Reset 0
- Adriaen Valéry Burgis Sub ID: 207582 Status: 1 Reset 0
- David Eicler Sub ID: 207597 Status: 1 Reset 0
- Freigeist van Tazzy Sub ID: 207844 Status: 1 Reset 0