NETHERLANDS: actors (m) 60-99, Dutch spkrs, for short film in Brabant [E]
production type: short film
looking for actors
based in/around: Brabant, Netherlands
about the project
For a short horror film at the Dutch filmers academy in EIndhoven, about hunting.
The film is about 2 men, Mark and Ronald, who never spoke to each other again after an event in the past. They meet again and decide to go hunting again. They used to do this together with Mark’s grandfather and now Ronald wanted to find the friendship again by picking up their old hobby again. Mark is only noticeably remembering something from the past…They buy a hunting cabin that is not quite in order and a lot has happened in the past, as a farmer from the area tells them. They decide to go hunting anyway and then something goes wrong.
This eventually results in an exciting chase and fight between the 2 friends.
Only travel costs can be covered for talent.
playing age: 60 - 99
role languages: Dutch
And in addition 1 man 60+ who can extra as Mark's grandfather in a flashback that Mark has at the end. This is therefore a short role and can also be played by the person who plays farmer Gerrit.
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 193807
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.