To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
ENGLAND: actors/stuntmen (m) 18-35, English spkrs, for live events in Eastbourne
ref # 233999
closing date: Monday, 18th December, 2023 (week 51)
project title: Schools Event/Show
production type: live events
pay: contact for details
looking for actors
based in/around: Eastbourne, England
about the project
I am looking to hire 3 actors/stunt people to play the parts of (an adapted) Captain America, Hulk and Captain Marvel character in a schools event/show that we are hosting in Eastbourne at the The Devonshire Park Theatre.
The show is only about 1 hour long on 13/05/24 but we'd most likely need hire for about 2 hours plus some rehearsals on the morning of the show. This will have about 300-500 people attending.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | male
playing age: 18 - 35
role languages: English
3 actors/stunt people to play the parts of (an adapted) Captain America, Hulk and Captain Marvel characters.
Ability to do basic acrobatics such as flips/splits/handsprings etc during the show, would be a bonus. These would be fairly low-level stunts as it is aimed at children, but enough to engage them.
There will be some small lines to learn & say for the show but this will be quite minimal and full rehearsals will be done on the morning of the show.
search tags: England Eastbourne English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 233999
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.