To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
ENGLAND: URGENT actors (f) 20-40 English spkrs, for theatre in London [PS]
ref # 193509
closing date: This casting is now closed
project title: The Christmas Wife
production type: theatre
looking for actors
based in/around: London, England
about the project
Rotherhithe and East London playhouse are urgently seeking a replacement for the role of Nora, young, dramatic lead in their 90-minute adaptation of Ibsen’s classic ”A Doll’s House”.
Director: Phil Willmott (multi-award winning director and writer)
Rehearsal dates: immediate start, weekday evenings, weekends full days, 13th, 14th, 15th December.
Performance dates: Tue-Sun from 15 to 30 December (24th, 25th, 26th off for Christmas).
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | female
playing age: 20 - 40
role languages: English
wanted actress to play the role of NORA
search tags: England London English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 193509
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.