To see full details and submit to the roles, log in
. No account yet? Join us here
NETHERLANDS: actors (m) 20-28, English/Dutch spkrs, for short film in Amsterdam [E]
ref # 214837
closing date: This casting is now closed
production type: Spielfilm
looking for actors
based in/around: Amsterdam, Netherlands
about the project
For a short fiction film made in collaboration with VU Amsterdam by 2nd year film students. The film is made with the aim of drawing more attention to loneliness among young people and to break the taboo surrounding this subject.
Synopsys: The film is about Ajay. A young mature man who, due to setbacks in his life, has become stuck in a personal bubble and therefore has to deal with loneliness. His life starts to spiral downward until he finds the strength to turn this around, thanks to the loved ones around him.
Shooting in Amsterdam from 15 to 19 May.
We offer a travel allowance and of course everything will be taken care of on set.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
role 1 | actors | male
playing age: 20 - 28
role languages: Dutch/English
m, 20-28, able to show emotion and portray a character who has difficulty socializing and is uncomfortable around people.
search tags: Netherlands Amsterdam Dutch English
- Where a language is described as "MOTHER TONGUE" or "NATIVE SPEAKER" this is taken to mean that an actor must speak this language to an extremely high level with no discernible foreign accent.
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity and/or gender.
- If you have any comments on this casting, or wish to report a casting, then please contact us and let us know quoting reference 214837
By submitting for this casting, you agree to the following:
- All submissions will be checked automatically (and if required, manually); note that we may be unable to pass on submissions which do not meet the requirement of the casting, or the criteria for casting (e.g. look/location, etc, if specified), or are otherwise unsuitable.
- Whilst enCAST takes reasonable steps to verify castings, the actor is solely responsible for their submission and due diligence should be taken at each stage of the process, notably actors should never pay to attend an audition or casting or be part of a production, never accept payment by cheque, and in addition, actors should never go nude at a first audition or on any self-tape. If you have any doubts or worries, please get in touch with us immediately. For general information on possible acting scams, please see here.