Casting for an independent short movie, Love, Maybe, Not Quite to be shot in black & white in the style of French New Wave cinema.
The story revolves around three couples who have a drink in the same bar at the same time. One is meeting for the first time, the second are in already in love, the third are breaking up.
- 3 male actors
- good English skills
1 day shoot in April in Prague.
Since this is a non-paid film you should ideally be resident in Prague as no travelling expenses are paid.
I have put some short character outlines for each of the roles that need to be filled.
Looking forward to talking with you about the film, and meeting some creative, open minded actors in Prague!
|Casting Location(s):||Prague, Czech Rep|
|Playing Age:||23 - 33|
As this is non-paid, you can apply for this role whether you are a PRO ACTOR on enCAST or not.
|Closing Date:||Tue 1st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.