BELGIUM: male/female actor/presenter for mobile app
For a video production associated with a mobile application about the city of Ghent, we are looking for:
- male/female actor/presenter
- resident in or familiar with Ghent
- must speak fluent English
Using the app a visitor will be able to see videos about the city, its history, anecdotes and so on.
The recordings will take place in April over three to four days in the city of Ghent.
|Casting Location(s):||Ghent, Belgium (approx 5,687km away)|
|Playing Age:||18 - 35|
|Payment:||Not specified - contact production for details|
|Closing Date:||Thu 31st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.