We are looking for an actor to play the lead in the shortfilm ‘Metanoia’.
A tale of two people who meet eachother in a church in the middle of the night.
Luke, a lonely and introverted man who used to be a priest before he abandoned his beliefs, visits an empty church at night, to have a secret heart to heart with God. His plan is interrupted however by the presence of Beatrice, a beautiful and sassy woman. They start talking and after a long conversation, a new day breaks. A day which might bring new hope to both Luke and Beatrice.
We’re looking for an experienced actor with fluent, near-native English pronounciation.
“LUKE” 40 to 46 years old, caucasian, short and well kept hair which can be grey. Slim or athletic build. At least 1m80 tall, shaved or trimmed beard.
The shoot will be planned in April or the beginning of May in the region of Antwerp.
This is an independent short film project with a limited budget. Profit sharing is a possibility.
|Playing Age:||40 - 46|
|Closing Date:||Sun 20th March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
5. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to verify castings, we do not take any responsibility if this isn’t the case and you as an actor are solely responsible for making sure a casting call is genuine and above board when you apply. Make sure you have read our article on this matter here: Don't Get Scammed.
6.Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know.