For a short film for an international non-profit dealing with family breakdown and care for children, we are looking for:
- child actors
- 6-15 years old
- with flawless English, French, Spanish, German or other language (except Dutch).
Please send your details including a full body shot.
The casting will take place in Brussels this month and the shoot is in April/May for one day; therefore you should be living close by for this.
|Playing Age:||6 - 15|
If you are under 16 then please make sure you have the permission of a parent or guardian to complete this casting application, or that a parent or guardian completes this application on your behalf.
|Closing Date:||Thu 31st March, 2016|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.