BELGIUM: Belgian male actor, 40-50, Flemish spkr, for a paid shoot in ITALY [P]
This is a Casting Call for:
- male actor
- playing age: 40
- based in Belgium
- speaking fluent FLEMISH
- type: a shoot
- produced by: Lifelike SA
- payment: paid
Shooting in Italy 14-15/12/2017
About the company:
Lifelike develops highly immersive simulations based on artificial intelligence and interactive cinema.
We believe the total and complete emotional engagement of the user is necessary to obtain effective training results.
Our simulations improve people’s automatic behaviors because they allow the user to gather experience from continuous and contextualized feedback in a highly realistic, unpredictable and dynamic simulation environment. Our simulators provide an immersive life-like environment where the user is invited to interact with a counterpart (a real actor) to achieve a specific, declared, target.
About this project:
We will have a new bundle of simulators to shoot this autumn for a Belgian client and we are looking for actors able to play in a really natural and realistic way.
They need to act like real people in the real life, this is really important for us because it’s crucial for the product effectiveness.
During the days of the shooting we shoot different alternative stories so we need good talents capable of acting with different intentions, performing all the different real life “shades” even if the dialogue sometimes doesn’t change.
These are our standard budgets, usage rights included:
400,00 euro for one day of shooting (this is the rate for this project for the female actors)
700,00 for two days (this will be the rate for this project for the male actor)
900,00 for three days
Agency fee: 10%
Payment are usually on 60 days EOM with direct invoice to the agency or, depends on local workers law, a receipt from the actor for his fee plus a separated invoice from the agency for agency fee.
The shooting will be in our studio in Northern Italy in Sulbiate (close to Milan): we use a green screen and we have a teleprompter.
Actors need to bring their own clothes – hold luggage provided- we will provide for hair and make up.
We also directly provide and pay in advance for:
– lunches on the days of the shootings,
– hotel close to the studio for the nights of the stay (breakfast included),
– travel (low cost flights from Belgium to Milan A/R and train from the airport to the hotel A/R),
We don’t pay (because we considered included in the budget) for:
– Travel from/to the local airport in Belgium
– dinners during the stay in Italy
If you would like to work with us please send us your CV and your pics and we will send you back the script for the self-tapes.
Submission deadline: 17/11/17
Please send your application in ENGLISH only and include a link to your showreel.
|Playing Age:||40 - 40|
|Closing Date:||Fri 17th November, 2017|
|Application:||You must log in to apply for this casting.|
1. Where a language is described as 'MOTHER TONGUE' or 'NATIVE SPEAKER' this is taken to mean that an actor speaking this language, regardless of their origins or nationality, will not be linguistically distinguishable from someone brought up and schooled in this language.
2. Unless otherwise stated, jobs are open to any ethnicity.
3. If the casting says an actor should be resident in a certain location, this means that NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION will be paid. As per European employment law, any suitable actor can still apply for this role however they will have to be prepared to pay for their own travel and accommodation for this job.
4. In some cases unsuitable candidates may be filtered out as per the production needs.
Finally, if you have any comments on the casting, then please open a ticket and let us know privately.